Thursday, October 13, 2011

RESTAURANT REVIEW - Zen Zero, Lawrence, KS



Zen Zero
811 Massachusetts Street
Lawrence, KS 66044
(785) 832-0001
Hours: Sun-Mon: 11:00 AM-9:00 PM
, Tue-Sat: 11:00 AM-10:00 PM

Zen Zero - Lawrence, KS

Before we leave Lawrence completely, I should mention Zen Zero. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to do a full review, since I ate there during last year's trip, and I don't remember much. I *do* remember that it was very good, and that there were plenty of vegan options.

Zen Zero - Lawrence, KS - Food

They have bubble tea, though I didn't get it last time, so I don't know if they have soy milk for the milk teas. They also have quite a selection of hot tea, and sorbet for desert (which I'm pretty sure is vegan).

We won't be making it back to Lawrence this time around, but the next time we're up there, I'll do my best to write a proper review of Zen Zero. Readers, do you have anything to add?

No comments:

Post a Comment