Friday, October 26, 2012

Bouldin Creek Coffee House - Austin, TX

I reviewed Bouldin Creek a couple of years ago, and it's still just as yummy as ever. I always have a hard time deciding what to get, but it's really hard to pass up the tofu scramble and blueberry cornbread -

Blueberry Cornbread And Tofu Scramble
I got spinach with it, so it's healthy, right? I also got cold brewed iced coffee with chocolate syrup.

For desert, my friend and I decided to go with an almond espresso brownie. This was some seriously fabulous chocolate -

Desert Menu
Almond Espresso Brownie

Here's some other shots of Bouldin Creek Coffee House -

Stained Glass Windows
Outside Window
Window Art
Tamales And Tofu Scramble
The same yummy tofu scramble with two tamales, tortillas, and salsa.

4 comments:

  1. Iced coffee with chocolate syrup? I'm sold. Thank goodness you had spinach :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? Spinach completely negates the calories in the rest of the meal. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering about the chocolate syrup, because they said they use Ghirardelli and that it may have a small amount of milk powder in it. They told me that the mexican mocha however, is vegan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christian, that's interesting. Do you think they use a powdered chocolate for the Mexican mocha instead of the Ghiradelli? I'm going to have to do some research on it.

    ReplyDelete