Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Emerald Green Dip Of Vegan Nominess

Today's entry is my 100th post on this blog! Woo hoo!

Let's flash back in time a week or so, back to before I was having gall bladder issues and I was still trying to figure out different ways to use the large pot of black beans I'd made and what was left of a large bunch of kale.

*sound of flashback music*

Emerald Green Dip of Vegan Nominess Ingredients

While we're back here, let's remind past me to actually write down how much of what goes into specific things when they're being made. *facepalm*

I know I had at least 5 or 6 large leaves of curly kale, about 1/2 a cup of black beans, 1/3-1/2 cup of pineapple salsa, several good shakes of turmeric and ginger, and about 1/4 cup nutritional yeast. I tossed all of it into my BlendTec blender with just enough water to make it smooth.

Emerald Green Dip of Vegan Nominess

I ate it with Wheat Thins Flatbread chips, and it was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment